Walking the golf course with the Clicgear 3.0 Push Golf Cart in tow is effortless making it a better day for your shoulders.The golf cart only weighs 24 pounds, even the wife can pull that around. This just glides over the course and I tell you your shoulders, (if anything like mine) will thank you for this cart.
This cart is easy to fold up and put away it folds into a neat 13”x26”x15.5”little package and at 24 pounds it is fairly easy to move around with you, leave it in the car or even taking it out is not really a chore. They are made out of aircraft material just about indestructable, should last forever.
Clicgear 3.0 Push Golf Cart Features
- ·The compartment under the console will take care of your personal gear
- ·Handle grips are more durable with the new material, lasting longer
- ·Locking front wheels will stop your cart from getting away from you
- ·The wheels that make this cart glide are low maintenance, great for playing and not fixing, making it even better is storing and transporting this golf cart, it is only 13x26x15.5 inches weighing just 24lbs.
- ·No longer making due with an insufficient console as the Clicgear 3.0 has redesigned the console with the player in mind, holding all the important stuff like pencils, glasses etc.
- ·This cart sets up nice and easy, up and down due in part to a improved hinge lever making the Clicgear 3.0 set up in no time at all, practice makes perfect
The Clicgear 3.0 Push Golf Cart is easy to use folds up rather neatly and doesn’t weigh that much. It does what it is intended for it carrys your clubs and makes it easy for you and your health, it wheels very well. Need more the Cligear gets great review any where you go Read More Here
I would like to thank:Jessica Wibon,Bob Cutter, Guy Runad and easylocum, for the use of all the header pictures.